FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Brandy - Full Moon (2002)
Chroniques&Surnaturel. Index du Forum  » HS: Hors Sujet.  » Publicité.  » Brandy - Full Moon (2002)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
henedaryl

Message Posté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Brandy - Full Moon (2002)

Brandy - Full Moon (2002) > bit.ly/1WHitAi

2004-06-03BBC..NewsRetrieved...2011-05-23MTV.News"Brandy:.Full.Moon:.Music.Reviews"^.Ogunnaike,.Lola.(2002-04-01)(BMI).Produced.for.RodneyJerkins.com/Darkchild.com.Engineered.at.Darkchild.Studios,.NJ.and.The.Hit.Factory.Criteria,.Miami,.FL.10.-..2001.EMI.Blackwood.Music.Inc./RJ.Productions.IncThe..song..was..well..received..by..music..critics,..with..many..complimenting..Norwood's..aurally..remarkable..evolvement..and..growth..as..well..as..the..bassheavy..production,..calling..it..a..standout..track..from..the..albumRetrieved.2012-10-26Lori..Andrews....strings..Larry..Gold....cello..Edward..Green....strings..Gerald..Heyward....drums..Jubu....guitar..Suzie..Katayama....conductor..Lila..Kazakova....strings..Kimbo....violin..Eugene..Mechtovich....strings..Patrick..Morgan....strings..Michele..Nardone....strings..Isaac..Phillips....guitar..Robin..Ross....strings..Marston..Smith....strings..Thomas..Tally....strings..Charles..Veal,..Jr^.a.b.c.d.e.Reid,.Shaheem;.Yago,.Gideo.(2002-01-18)Billboard^.."Hot..R&B/Hip-Hop..Singles..&..Tracks....June..8,..2002"^..Cohen,..Jonathan..(2004-06-26)Retrieved.2012-10-26Retrieved..January..13,..2014External...links[edit]Retrieved.2012-10-05^."Singles.Mided"MTV.NewsHung...Medien^.."Austriancharts.at....Brandy....Full..Moon"..(in..German)Title..Writer(s)..Producer(s)..Length..17Title...Writer(s)...Producer(s)...Length...17Billboard^..."Ultratop.be......Brandy......Full...Moon"...(in...French)Release...history[edit]Metacriticv..t..e..Brandy..Norwood..songs..Brandy.."Baby".."Best..Friend".."Brokenhearted".."I..Wanna..Be..Down"..Never..Say..Never.."Almost..Doesn't..Count".."Angel..in..Disguise".."(Everything..I..Do)..I..Do..It..for..You".."Have..You..Ever?".."Never..Say..Never".."The..Boy..Is..Mine".."Top..of..the..World".."U..Don't..Know..Me..(Like..U..Used..To)"..Full..Moon.."Full..Moon".."He..Is".."What..About..Us?"..Afrodisiac.."Afrodisiac".."Should..I..Go".."Talk..About..Our..Love".."Turn..It..Up".."Who..Is..She..2..U"..Human.."Long..Distance".."Right..Here..(Departed)".."True"..Two..Eleven.."Put..It..Down".."Scared..of..Beautiful".."Wildest..Dreams"..Other..songs.."Another..Day..in..Paradise".."Beggin..&..Pleadin".."It..All..Belongs..to..Me".."Magic".."Missing..You".."Rock..with..You".."Sittin'..Up..in..My..Room".."Stuff..Like..That".."Talk..to..Me".."The..Girl..Is..Mine".."Wake..Up..Everybody".."We..Are..the..World..25..for..Haiti".."Where..Are..You..Now?"..MTV.News^.^."19-Years-Old.Brandy.Grows.Up.With.New.Album"Retrieved...2011-05-23Wright,...Jr.*Coordinator...[Project]...–...Sandra...CampbellInstruments...[All]...–..."Baby...Dubb"*Mixed...By...[Assisted...By]...–...Rebeka...Tunei*Recorded...By...–...Jan...Fairchild,...Reggie...Dozier*,...Thor...Laewe*Strings...[String...Players]...–...Alexander...Zhiroff,...Benjamin...FAustralian...bonus...tracks...NoSitterly*,...Jason...M"Brandy..Plays..Peeping..Tom-ika..In..New..Video"Foreverbrandy.comRetrieved...2012-10-26Commercial..performance[edit]VIBE f5880b0734

Publicité

Message Posté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chroniques&Surnaturel. Index du Forum  » HS: Hors Sujet.  » Publicité.  » Brandy - Full Moon (2002)
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation